Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dealing with unsavory friendships

My littlest is 7 yo. She is a sweet child. Most times if she's gone on a playdate, the parents will tell me what a good girl I have, how polite and considerate she is. She makes me proud.

However, one of her friends brings out the worst in her.  In the last month, I've found out that at sleepovers she's watched movies that were totally in appropriate, The Mummy, Twilight saga, and others. Now I have no issues had this been a teenager, BUT SHE'S SEVEN.  I have spoken to the family before, that we don't let her watch these types of movies.  But it has happened again and again. So I said no more sleepovers or playdates over there.
Read more »

1 comment:

  1. What a horrible thing to have going on. Sounds like you are handling it well. Hope the little girl doesn't live too close to you and once May comes you can escape that situation. So sad for the little girl tho

    ReplyDelete