Thursday, July 25, 2013

I am totally becoming a Post-it Note Junkie!

I have to admit, from the time I was in elementary school, I have loved office supplies. I saved and bought my own typewriter in grade 6. Now I'm dating myself!

Anyway, I have found that those stickies are what is going to work for us. I like the concept of the calendar in my phone... but phones crash, die, batteries die, people mess it up, yadda yadda. And it's how my basic nature, I like paper, but I'm not good with a daytime, planner, etc.

I have dd9 organized for her school year with, of course sticky notes.  I have her short term(within a month) set up for up to a month in the future, and for grade 5, that should be sufficient.

And I'm feeling a little envious! Well I was.. not anymore! I have a plan!

But I'll have to share tomorrow :) No time today, I'm working on my lesson plans. Science is done, LA half done, leaving math, and art, and the rest will need to wait for the curriculum to come in!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment