Thursday, February 17, 2011

I was inspired today.

After posting yesterday morning about my school space. I was really 'needing' to do something about it.

I looked at blogs, and drooled, well, not literally, but envy isn't a pretty thing. So instead, I decided to suck it up! I looked at possibilities. I looked on the classifieds for desks, then at Ikea. I had a few ideas. And decided to work with what we have. I'd rather spend the money on school books than on furniture ;)

So I used the room planner from the Brick and plotted our space.
Read more »

6 comments:

  1. very nicely done. i dont have a schoolroom lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't consider this the school room, we always had a computer area even before we started homeschooling. It just morphed in to our joint computer/school area.

    DH looked at it tonight, shook his head, and said 'whatever, as long as it stays tidy'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the set up - really like the idea of plotting the room prior to moving furniture - I've always moved the furniture to find it doesn't fit and I have to move it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks great. Good job~ I bet you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped over from workboxes--thanks for sharing your pics!! Great idea to move table so you can work from both sides. We also have a dinosaur monitor--still works for ancient computer games but I wouldn't mind if it died so we could replace it :o) I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed visiting you from workboxes. Always trying to decide what to do with our "school room" as well. ;) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete